This help/ solution for ‘They Stole A Million’ has been prepared by J. Petry, located in Brisbane, Australia. Any comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Instructions for Antique Coin Shop Job
1. Buy all data regarding the “Value of Swag”,
2. Look at Security data, but do not buy extra info, and
3. Look at Alarm Systems but do not buy extra info.
As per Map Book
As per Map book
1. Pick front door- 0.13s
2. Pick 2nd door- 0.35s
3. Pick safe room door- 0.51s
4. Pick sink room door- 1.05m
5. Smash sink- 1.17m / Rob sink- 1.21m
6. Smash C1- 1.39m / Rob C1- 1.43m ( this trips the alarm)
7. Smash C2- 1.55m / Rob C2- 1.59m
8. Back in car- 2.10m
1. Wait 0.13s
2. Smash till- 0.29s / Rob till- 0.37s
3. Wait 0.06s
4. Blow safe- 1.04m / Rob safe- 1.12m
5. Smash C3- 1.35m / Rob C3- 1.39m
6. Smash C4- 1.51m / Rob C4- 1.55m
7. Back in car- 2.03m
Start to smash/ rob C5, followed by C6, and then C7.
This method should net you ₤93, 800.
Do not buy any extra information.
1. Pick front door
2. Pick Locked Door 1- 0.51s
3. Pick Locked Door 2- 1.11m
4. Pick Locked Door 3- 1.29m
5. Enter room triggering alarm
6. Smash Case 1- 1.52m / Rob C1- 1.56m
7. Steal P1- 2.04m
8. Steal P2- 2.17
9. Back in car- 2.43m
2. Enter room @ 1.30m
3. Steal P3- 1.52m
4. Return to car.
IGNORE ALL MINOR PAINTINGS, AS YOU DO NOT GET MONEY FOR THEM. Only go for the ones indicated in the map by this solution.
The same applies for the 3 extra cases. They contain silver and chew up too much time. Oils O’ Sullivan only deals with gold.